When you’re trying to make a phone call, but it keeps disconnecting or your voice is cutting out, try these simple solutions.
The “your browser encountered an error while decoding the video. (error #3000)” is a message that can be seen when trying to join a call. The three easy solutions are: make sure your firewall isn’t blocking calls, make sure you’re using the latest version of Adobe Flash Player, and turn on speakerphone mode.
Milan Stanojevic is a writer who lives in Belgrade, Serbia.
Windows & Software Expert
Milan has been fascinated by computers since he was a youngster, and this has led him to be interested in all PC-related technology. He worked as a front-end web developer before joining WindowsReport. Continue reading
- It’s rather typical for Twitch viewers to be unable to join the call, but there are a few solutions.
- Make sure you run the applications with admin credentials to get the most out of them.
- Customizing the software rendering option has worked in the past, so it’s worth a go.
- Due to antivirus limitations, you may be unable to join a Twitch call, therefore you may wish to temporarily deactivate it.
This is one of the most popular live streaming video services, however it seems that some users are experiencing the Twitch problem, which prevents them from joining a Twitch call. It may be a very inconvenient mistake, but it is easily remedied.
After individuals continued to report the issue, Twitch Interactive’s engineers were able to fix it.
In this post, we’ll look at a few things you should do to be sure the problem isn’t local if the mistake happens again.
Before we get into the meat of the matter, let’s look at some possible factors for why it can arise when using the app.
Why am I unable to join a Twitch call?
- Improper privileges — If you can’t join a Twitch call, it’s conceivable that you attempted to join it with the wrong privileges. As a result, you’ll need to make sure you’re running the program with administrator privileges. Continue reading to learn how to accomplish it quickly and simply.
- Problems with Twitch hardware acceleration – Twitch hardware acceleration is also known as hardware rendering. Its major goal is to make better use of PC hardware than software that runs on a general-purpose computer. Its goal is to reduce latency and boost throughput. However, the opposite outcome is possible. Then Twitch may need to be run without GPU hardware acceleration.
- Antivirus or similar software is preventing the program – this has been experienced by many Windows users. When you open an app or game, Windows Firewall or any other antivirus software may prevent you from accessing some features.
Fortunately, we’ve gathered a list of remedies that will address our problem in any of the scenarios listed above.
What should I do if I’m unable to join a Twitch call?
1. Log in to Twitch as an administrator.
- Go to your desktop and search for the Twitch executable.
- Select Run as administrator from the context menu when you right-click on it.
2. Select the option for software rendering.
- To launch the app, press the Windows key and type Twitch.
- Make sure you’re signed in to the account you’d want to use to participate in the call.
- From the upper-right corner of the window, click on your profile picture.
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Toggle the Software Rendering Mode option while still on the General tab.
3. Check to see whether your antivirus software is blocking the program.
3.1 Microsoft Security Essentials
- To open the search box, use the following keyboard shortcut: S. + Windows
- Type Firewall into the search box, then click the first item that appears.
- By going down the list on the right in the Windows Defender Firewall, examine whether there are any rules set up for Twitch in both the Inbound and Outbound tabs.
- If Twitch appears in those lists, check sure all Inbound rules are configured to accept connections.
Twitch may be blocked by your antivirus or firewall. As a result, you won’t be able to join a call in this app.
Antivirus software version 3.2
Check to see if any connections to Twitch are being blocked by the virus protection software you’re using. To fix the problem, change all of the settings to Allow. You may also deactivate it to solve the problem.
If your antivirus is the source of the issue, you should consider switching to a different solution. As a result, we suggest looking into the best antivirus for streamers and making a decision after reviewing our selections.
There you have it, a few fast fixes for the Twitch problem that prevents you from joining a call. Feel free to try them all and let us know if they worked for you in the comments area.
Was this page of assistance to you?
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
Start a discussion.
The “failed to load channel properties please refresh the page and try again” is a message that you may see when trying to join a call. There are 3 easy solutions to fix this issue.
- your browser encountered an error while decoding the video error 3000 firefox
- twitch error loading data
- twitch processing error
- error 100 twitch
- conference call problems