Many people have experienced a low volume on their AirPods. This may be due to an audio driver issue, but it’s also caused by Windows 11 changing the default sound output from stereo to mono.
The “airpods volume too low windows 11” is a problem that has been present for a while. There are two solutions to fix the issue. The first solution is to change the device’s audio settings in Windows 10. The second solution is to install AppleHDA and use it as an alternative driver for your AirPods.
Kazim has always been fascinated by technology, whether it’s tinkering with the settings on his iPhone, Android device, or Windows computer. And, on occasion, unscrewing the gadget to inspect the hardware, however… Continue reading
- Users have complained that the loudness of their AirPods has been reduced after upgrading to Windows 11. This is a very frequent problem with a simple solution.
- Try resetting and reconnecting the AirPods, upgrading the OS, installing the latest Bluetooth driver, and running the built-in troubleshooter, as well as the additional procedures listed below, to resolve the issue.
- Also, if the problem began after you installed a certain Windows Update, removing it may help.
BY CLICKING ON THE DOWNLOAD FILE, YOU CAN INSTALL XINSTALL.
We propose Restoro PC Repair Tool to address a variety of PC issues: This program will fix common computer faults, protect you against file loss, viruses, and hardware failure, and optimize your PC to run at its best. In three simple actions, you can immediately fix PC problems and eradicate viruses:
- Download the Restoro PC Repair Tool, which includes patent-pending technologies (patent available here).
- To detect Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To correct problems that are hurting your computer’s security and performance, click Repair All.
- This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
AirPods are one of the best wireless earphones currently available. The greatest thing is that they can be used with non-iOS devices, such as Android or Windows. However, several consumers have lately noticed that after updating to Windows 11, the loudness of their AirPods has decreased.
And for the most part, the AirPods functioned perfectly while they were using the prior version or when they connected them to another device. As you may have suspected, the issue is most likely with Windows 11 or its settings.
But the main question here is what flaws might cause AirPods to have low volume on Windows 11 and how to fix them. Let’s have a look.
Why is the loudness of my AirPods so low on Windows 11?
Bluetooth connection difficulties might cause problems with the AirPods or any other comparable gadget. Misconfigured settings are partly to blame for the low volume problem with AirPods on Windows 11.
Because so many others are having the same issue after updating to Windows 11, there seems to be a flaw in the operating system. We know that for Bluetooth connections, the newest version utilizes an AAC (Advanced Audio Coding) audio codec, while Windows 10 utilized a different one.
Also, if you began experiencing low volume or no sound in AirPods after installing Windows 11, there might be an issue with the current version. In such case, removing it seems to be an option.
When it comes to peripheral problems, drivers are determined to be the root of the problem. Both obsolete and corrupt drivers are equally likely to be the source of the issue.
Now let’s look at the most efficient ways to resolve the low AirPods volume problem with Windows 11.
What should I do if the volume of my AirPods is low on Windows 11?
1. Connect the AirPods again.
- To open the Search menu, press Windows + S, type Device Manager in the text box, and then select the correct search result.
- Check all of the choices here, then right-click on any item connected to the AirPods and choose Uninstall device from the context menu.
- In the confirmation box that appears, choose Uninstall.
- Carry out the same procedure for all of the devices mentioned below that are identical. Other AirPods-related drivers may be found under the Audio inputs and outputs, Bluetooth, and Sounds, video, and gaming controllers sections. Restart the machine after you’ve finished.
- Open the AirPods case and press and hold the round-shaped button on the rear for 10-15 seconds, or until the amber light flashes a few times.
- Press Windows + I to launch the Settings app, and select Bluetooth & devices from the tabs listed on the left.
- Click the toggle to activate Bluetooth if it isn’t already switched on.
- Then choose Add device from the drop-down menu.
- In the Add a device box, choose Bluetooth.
- Wait for your AirPods to show, then click them to connect.
- After you’ve created a connection, go to the bottom of the page and click Done.
Most of the time, it’s a connectivity issue or a configuration issue with your AirPods. The most straightforward and successful solution is to delete all relevant drivers, reset the AirPods, and reconnect them.
After that, see whether the AirPods low volume problem in Windows 11 has been rectified. If not, go on to the next step.
2. Enable the Loudness Equalization feature.
- To open the Search menu, press Windows + S, type Change system sounds in the top text area, and then select the correct search result.
- Select the Playback option from the drop-down menu.
- Select Properties from the context menu by right-clicking on the AirPods item.
- To save your changes, go to the Enhancement page, select the Loudness Equalization checkbox, and then click OK at the bottom.
- After you’ve finished, restart your computer to see the changes take effect.
Expert Tip: Some PC problems, such as damaged repositories or missing Windows files, are difficult to resolve. If you’re having problems repairing a mistake, it’s possible that your system is partly broken. Restoro is a tool that will scan your computer and determine the source of the problem. To download and begin mending, go here.
Check to see whether the issue with terrible audio quality with AirPods on Windows 11 has been resolved.
More information about this subject may be found here.
3. Install the latest Bluetooth drivers
- To open the Quick Access/Power User menu, press Windows + X, then pick Device Manager from the list of alternatives.
- To expand and examine the devices beneath the Bluetooth item, double-click on it.
- Select Update driver from the context menu when right-clicking on the Bluetooth device.
- Finally, from the two choices in the Update Drivers box, pick Search automatically for drivers.
Your system will now search for the optimal Bluetooth adapter driver and install it. After that, the Airpods low volume problem in Windows 11 should be resolved.
You may manually install the newest driver version if the Device Manager is unable to discover a better version, which is often the case. If the problem was caused by a flaw in the current version or the driver simply encountered a difficulty, upgrading it should resolve the issue.
Also, using a reputable third-party program to automatically update all the installed drivers on your machine is a simpler option. We offer DriverFix, a specialized utility that will download and install driver updates as soon as they become available, keeping your PC up to date.
4. Install the Windows 11 update
- To open the Settings app, press Windows + I and pick Windows Update from the left-hand menu.
- Select Check for Updates from the drop-down menu.
- If any new versions are listed after the scan, click on Download & install.
5. Run the Troubleshooter for Playing Audio
- To open the Settings app, press Windows + I, then pick Troubleshoot from the System tab on the right.
- Select Other troubleshooters from the drop-down menu.
- Locate and click the Run button next to the Playing Audio troubleshooter.
- Now, when asked, follow the on-screen instructions and choose the right answer.
Microsoft includes many built-in troubleshooters for resolving system and associated device problems. In this instance, the Playing Audio troubleshooter may be of use.
Check whether the AirPods low volume in Windows 11 problem has been resolved after running it.
6. Remove the most current Windows 11 upgrade.
- To open the Settings app, press Windows + I, then pick Windows Update from the left-hand navigation pane’s list of tabs.
- Then, on the right, click Update history.
- Under Related settings, scroll down and choose Uninstall updates.
- Select the troublesome update and uninstall it now.
- Finally, in the confirmation window that appears, choose Yes.
If you began experiencing the AirPods low volume problem after applying an update in Windows 11, there might be a bug in that particular version. In this situation, rather of dealing with the problem, you may just remove the update and wait for the next one to arrive.
The low AirPods volume issue in Windows 11 should be fixed by the time you finish using the techniques suggested below. After that, you may use your beloved AirPods while watching movies or attending meetings.
If your AirPods aren’t functioning with Windows 11, it’s most likely due to a connectivity or driver problem. So, before you start with the complicated ways stated in the linked tutorial, make sure you check these two.
Use the comments section below to tell us which repair worked and how you got on with the AirPods in Windows 11.
Are you still experiencing problems? Use this tool to fix them:
- Download this TrustPilot.com-rated PC Repair Tool (download starts on this page).
- To detect Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To repair faults with Patented Technologies, click Repair All (Exclusive Discount for our readers).
This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
Was this page of assistance to you?
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
Start a discussion.
Windows 10 has a known issue with Bluetooth audio. The “windows 11 low bluetooth volume” is an issue that affects Windows 10 and Windows 8.1 users.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do my AirPods Sound low on Windows 11?
A: The sound quality of AirPods on Windows will not be as high as they are when used with an Apple device. This is due to a lack of compatibility between the two operating systems, so you should use them with your Mac or iOS devices if possible.
Do AirPods work better on Windows 11?
A: No, they dont.
Why is my AirPods volume so low on PC?
A: The volume on your AirPods is automatically set to low at the start of a game. To increase it, you need to go into settings in-game and change the sound device.
- airpods low volume windows 10
- airpods volume too low after windows 11 upgrade
- windows 11 airpods no sound
- airpods microphone not working windows 11
- airpods not connecting to windows 11