For the past few years, it has been possible to mirror all your Android phone’s screen on your PC using an app. However, these apps are very basic and offer no customization. With the help of apps like ScreenToPC, you can now mirror all your Android screen on PC. This advanced app offers high-end features like customized wallpaper, customized keyboard, customized status bar and more.
If you want to mirror any Android device screen to your PC, then you can use Android app like PC display mirroring software , which mirrors the Android screen to PC with the help of Android emulator. Or you can use Chrome browser to mirror Android screen to PC by using Chrome extension , which is very easy to use.
If you’ve ever wanted to experience a touchscreen phone on a computer, but it wasn’t possible, then this is the article for you. There are a handful of apps that allow you to mirror your Android screen to your computer but only a few of them are worth checking out.
What is Screen Mirroring, and how does it work?
When you mirror the screen of an Android phone to a PC, the desktop and the phone share the same screen. While Android is quickly becoming the preferred operating system for many, the tiny mobile screen restricts the explicit experience that a larger screen can offer. As a result, mirroring the smartphone screen to a PC or laptop may assist to overcome this limitation.
Furthermore, on a bigger screen with numerous tab choices, the user has greater control and convenience.
How Do You Mirror Your Screen?
It is necessary to turn on USB debugging in the Android developer settings before continuing to duplicate the mobile screen of Android on a PC. To activate the developer options, go to your phone’s settings icon and do the following steps:-
- After accessing the settings option, go to ‘System’ and click on it.
- In the settings, look for the ‘About Phone’ option and choose it.
- Tap 5-7 times over the Build Number once you’ve found it.
- It’s conceivable that a security code is required to activate the Developer options in certain cases. A password, pattern, or even fingerprint scanning may be used as the security code.
- A dialogue window or notice will appear, stating that the developer options have been enabled successfully.
Then, by following the instructions below, you may go out of the settings and back in to enable USB debugging: –
- Return to the settings menu and choose the ‘System’ tab, then Developer options, which are now enabled.
- Toggle the USB debugging option once you’ve found it. It’s possible that you’ll see a notice asking you to ‘Always allow it from this computer.’ You may choose whether or not to enable USB debugging; but, if you do not, you will have to repeat the preceding procedures to enable USB debugging later.
Note: Make sure that both the Android phone and the PC have a robust internet connection, since screen sharing can only be done effectively in the presence of a similarly steady internet.
Now that you’re ready for the big confrontation, here’s a list of applications you may utilize after you’ve fulfilled all of the prerequisites: –
5 Best Android to PC Mirroring Apps
- Quicksupport for Teamviewer
Sccpy is a free-to-use Android screen mirroring utility that is accessible to nearly all OS users. It allows you to run all types of software programs on the large screen while also allowing you to work easily without any restrictions or annoying subscription advertisements. You can simply mirror your Android screen to PCs using this software.
- To use it, go to Github and get scrcpy for Windows.
- Connect the Android smartphone to the computer using a USB connection.
- Allow USB debugging on your Android phone by following the procedures outlined in the developer options.
- Open the downloaded scrcpy file and finish the installation.
- After accepting the debugging pop-up notification, the screen of your Android will appear over the display of Windows.
- Unplug the connection now and enjoy surfing via the cloned screen.
Scrcpy may be downloaded here.
Although the premium edition of the program limits access to many functions, Vysor is unquestionably a user-friendly software due of the simple setup and high-resolution view it offers.
- Install the app on your PC and use a USB connection to connect your phone to the computer.
- From the developer options on Android, follow the USB debugging instructions.
- Open the Vysor file you just downloaded and finish the installation on your PC.
- When the notice ‘Vysor has identified a device’ appears, choose ‘view’.
- The phone’s display will be reflected on the computer’s display.
AirDroid is a device app manager that is intended to simplify remote access processes for different types of devices. It is a free-to-use software. Using the AirDroid, you can now manage all of your contacts, media on different applications, and any other software. The software is secure and easy to use, with a simple setup that allows you to effortlessly mirror Android screens to PCs.
Finding it tough to manage all of these features alone on an Android phone with a tiny screen? To mirror your gadget to your computer, follow these steps: –
- Download the Airdroid app from the Google Play store for your Android, and then install the same software on your computer.
- Log in on both your computer and your phone.
- Look for your Android in the pairing area of the PC app.
- After it appears, click on your device and then on the ‘mirroring icon.’ Your device has been successfully linked.
AirDroid may be downloaded here.
4. Quicksupport using Teamviewer
Known for being a top-notch screen-sharing software that can link two displays with only wi-fi. Users who share a screen may transmit files and manage them according to the settings that have been tweaked. You can simply mirror Android screens to PCs with this software, which has a high-quality resolution and a perfect user-friendly setup.
- Both a PC and an Android smartphone are required to use the software.
- A unique ID is assigned to each machine that has Teamviewer installed. Use the ID that your Android has created.
- Open the downloaded file on your PC and finish the installation.
- On your PC, open the app and proceed to the ‘connect to partner’ section, where you will input your Android ID.
- The displays will be linked after Android has granted permission.
Teamviewer Quicksupport may be downloaded here.
APowerMirror (number 5)
After connecting the screens, this program may be referred to as the two-way communicating friends since, in addition to allowing a PC to play with the Android screen, Android is also permitted to manage the PC’s operations. Many heart-pounding features may be discovered by upgrading to the premium edition.
- Install the APowerMirror app on your computer.
- Connect your phone to your computer via a USB connection.
- To enable USB debugging on Android, go to the developer settings and choose USB debugging.
- To reproduce the screen, open the app and tap ‘Tap Now.’
APowerMirror may be downloaded here.
Have fun mirroring!
These were some of the most effective ways and third-party applications for mirroring your Android phone’s screen to a PC or laptop.
Sit back and relax while your big screen displays exactly what you want.
See also: Windows 10’s Best Screen Recorders
See also: Best Gaming Video Editing Software (Free)
More on the Best EPUB Readers
With the popularity of Android phones, they are used either at work or at home for most people. It is hard to carry around your phone for most people, so most people will find an easier way. For example, if you want to watch video on your phone, you will find another way to do it rather than carrying your phone.. Read more about best screen mirroring app for android to pc with audio and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best screen mirroring app for Android to PC?
Screen mirroring is a feature that allows you to connect your Android device to your PC and use it as the primary display. There are many options for this, but I personally recommend using Google Chromes built-in screen mirroring.
How do I mirror my Android screen to my computer?
To mirror your Android screen to your computer, you can use an app like AirDroid.
Which app is best for screen mirroring?
Google Chrome is the best app for screen mirroring.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- screen mirroring android to pc
- screen mirroring app for pc
- best screen mirroring app for android to tv
- screen mirroring android to tv
- screen mirroring android app