Monday, April 14, 2014
9:45 am Coffee and Registration
10:00 am to 12:00 noon Seminar
Place: The Law Office of Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP
2700 Market Tower
10 West Market St
Indianapolis IN 46204
(easy parking available)
Fee: There is no charge for this seminar. Friends and spouses are very welcome.
- What is “estate planning”, and why is estate planning important for US citizens and non-US citizens?
- What are the essential estate planning considerations for US citizens and non-US citizens?
- US gift and estate taxes – including latest changes made by the tax reform act
- What is a QDOT and why or when might this helpful be helpful to a non-US citizen surviving spouse?
- General US income tax rules and considerations for non-US citizens
- What are powers of attorney, health care powers of attorney, and living wills?
- What about children – why are guardianship/custody arrangements so important?
- What do non-US citizens need to know about family law and divorce?
RSVP by Thursday, April 10, 2011 to Jamie Caligiuri Jcaligiuri@bgdlegal.com
The information and content of the seminar is offered for informative and educational purposes only.
AIW is not responsible for the content or opinions of speakers.