ASSOCIATION OF INTERNATIONAL WOMEN SEMINAR
PREVENTATIVE HEALTH FOR WOMEN
Monday, April 17 2017 – 9.30 a.m.
John W Hensel Government Center
10701 N College Ave, Indianapolis IN
Speaker: Theresa Rohr-Kirchgraber MD FACP FAMWA
Our speaker, Dr Rohr-Kirchgraber is the Executive Director, IU National Center of Excellence in Women’s Health and is committed to improving the health and wellness of women across their life spans. She will talk about key issues affecting women’s health and will answer questions such as:
- What does the latest research show about gender differences for medicines?
- Which medicines should we take or avoid?
- Which tests should we have at different ages and at what frequency?
- How do I communicate effectively with my doctor?
- To what degree do I advocate for myself?
- The relationship between doctor and patient in my country is very different compared with the US and I find this very difficult……
………More questions? Bring them along ……
9:30 to 10:00 am – Refreshments
10:00 to 12:00 noon – Seminar
RSVP by Friday April 18, 2017 to Sheena Aggarwal firstname.lastname@example.org / 317 820 5270
There is no charge for this seminar.
The information and content of the seminar is offered for informative and educational purposes only. AIW is not responsible for the content or opinions of speakers